#DrupalWorkParty Preliminary Stats and Thank-you's
January 15 2014 Work Party: Give Drupal a Birthday Present: Tackle a D8 Issue! generated a ton of twitter traffic reaching over 100,000. Check out the #DrupalWorkParty twitter wall for tweets and pictures of birthday cakes. (Thanks Pantheon for hosting community sites!). There were 14 issues worked on and tagged for DrupalWorkParty (in core and some contrib). And, 81 more people worked on core that day.
- AjitS@develkar for working on Install profiles cannot list their own requirements in drupal_check_profile
- amateescu@andrei_mateescu for working on Change field UI so that adding a field is a separate task and Add a Url value object
- Berdir@berdir for working on Change EntityInterface type hints to NodeInterface where appropriate
- eshta for working on Password reset spammable (and shouldn't be) and Force site builders to make only valid choices when configuring entity default language with translation enabled
- jdillick@johndillick for working on Change EntityInterface type hints to NodeInterface where appropriate
- jgSnell@jgsnell for working on Change notice: Remove first/last/odd/even classes in favor of CSS3 pseudo selectors
- mike.davis@mikedavis77 for working on Expand PictureMapping with methods
- Riaan Burger for working on Install profiles cannot list their own requirements in drupal_check_profile
- roma7 for working on Rename action module to action_ui
- SebCorbin@sebcorbin for working on Change notice: Remove first/last/odd/even classes in favor of CSS3 pseudo selectors and Change notice: Move url related functions to a new Url component
- Sharique@shariquelx for working on Expand Block with methods
- Sumeet.Pareek@smprk for working on Drupal Commons Users cannot cancel event registration if event is full and Activity stream, node teaser date submitted format and core issue Unify effect/operation verb naming in image style, image, toolkit, toolkit operation
Issues for Drupal core
Thanks also to these additional folks who worked on core issues during January 15th:
- Gábor Hojtsy@gaborhojtsy
- Josh The Geek
- mike dodd
- moshe weitzman@weitzman
- Rajesh Ashok
- Wim Leers@wimleers
If I missed anyone who worked on core on Jan 15th, please let me know.
So many Thank-you's
There are so many people that worked on issues before Jan 15th, and since then. Thanks to all of you! -YesCT ps. If anyone gets, or holds my hand through getting, some more efficient/better actual db queries, please just let me know and I'll update this. It would be good to get some comparisons to other Wednesdays.
It is the 13th anniversary of the release of Drupal.
After two successful years hosting the Hungarian location for Drupal Global Sprint Weekend in 2014 and 2015, this year’s event will once again be held at the Cheppers office.