Senior Drupal Developer
We are looking for experienced Drupal developers to join our team for long-term, high quality projects with international and local clients as well.
About the job
- Work independently, without requiring day to day supervision.
- Do your best to learn and grow and share your knowledge with your teammates.
- Challenge yourself to produce the best work and you take responsibility for what you do.
- Perform the code review and provide feedback.
- Participate in and contribute to project planning discussions.
- Supervise and provide assistance to junior colleagues.
- Advanced knowledge of Drupal APIs
- Familiarity with the modern PHP ecosystem: Composer, Twig, PHPUnit
- Experienced in CLI tools for Drupal, such as Drush, or Drupal Console
- Experienced in working with Git
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
Nice to have
- Up to date knowledge of Drupal 8/9
- Experience with Git Flow
- Experience with Symfony
- A drupal.org profile and a history of open source contributions and project references
- Experienced in Continuous Integration tools, such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Gitlab Pipelines, Bitbucket Pipelines
For all this we offer
- Participation in interesting, long-term projects
- Possibilities for professional growth and valuable training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Company English lessons with native language teachers
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- Weekly massage
- Free coffee & tea
- A dog friendly downtown office in Budapest
- Quarterly bonus
- Partner status and company shares after 2 years
- Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 50+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.