Cheppers is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with React experience. You will work on web application development with React and mobile application development projects with React Native for international and local clients.
- Develop React based web applications and React Native mobile applications
- Work together with UX/UI designers and backend developers
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback
- Work together with a project team in sprints
- Follow and improve front end best practices
- Staying up to date with new trends in web development
- Test your code thoroughly
- Participate in and contribute to project planning discussions
- Supervise and provide assistance to junior colleagues
- Work experience with React, Redux, Saga, SASS, Jest
- Experience in working with Git
- Openness to work with new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
- 5+ years of experience
NICE TO HAVE
- React Native and mobile application development experience
- Familiarity with Node.js and Websocket
- Experience with PHP CMSs (e.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla)
- You understand PHP code
- You are familiar with Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI, or other popular frontend frameworks
- You are familiar with any package manager (e.g. NPM, Yarn), or build tool (e.g. Webpack, Grunt, Gulp)
- Experience in coordinating teams
For all this we offer:
- Participation in interesting, long-term projects
- Possibilities for professional growth and valuable training opportunities
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- A dog friendly downtown office in Budapest
- Quarterly bonus
- Partner status and company shares after 2 years
- Company English lessons with native language teachers
- Soft skill trainings
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.
We look forward to receiving your CV in an email sent to email@example.com or by filling out the form below.