We are looking for PHP Developer to join our team for client projects. We are experts of PHP, Drupal, Laravel and we also know several Symfony components - and we want to grow this knowledge further in the company. Now, we are looking for somebody who has in-depth knowledge of PHP and can start to work on web development projects right away.
- Work independently, without requiring day to day supervision
- Do your best to learn and grow
- Challenge yourself to produce the best work and you take responsibility for what you do
- Perform the code review and provide feedback
- Participate in and contribute to project planning discussions
- Experience in modern PHP development, including object-oriented PHP
- Familiarity with the modern PHP ecosystem: Composer, PHPUnit
- Experience with MySQL or other relational database
- Experience in working with Git
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Laravel, Symfony or other PHP framework(s)
- User level experience with Linux or OS X
- Experience with Git Flow
- An actively used GitHub profile
- Experienced in Continuous Integration tools, such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Gitlab Pipelines, Bitbucket Pipelines
- Up to date knowledge of Drupal
- Knowledge of Docker or any DevOps tools
- Knowledge of any NoSQL database (MongoDB, CouchDB etc.)
- Knowledge of TDD
- Open Source contributions
- Experience in performance tuning
For all this we offer:
- participation in interesting, long-term projects
- possibilities for professional growth and valuable progress
- company provided laptop
- downtown office in Budapest
- bonus at the end of the year
- partner status in the company and employee shares after 2 years
- company provided English lessons with native teachers
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- More than half of our developers have already published code on drupal.org or have participated in open source projects.
- A lot of our developers have acquired Acquia Certified Developer certification.
- We sponsored Cathy 'YesCT' Theys's contribution to Drupal 8 for 6 months.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have opened an office in New York City and we are currently building a team in the USA.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.
We look forward to receiving your CV in an email sent to email@example.com, or by filling out the form below!