We are looking for PHP Developer to join our team for client projects. We are experts of PHP, Drupal, Laravel and we also know several Symfony components. Now, we are looking for somebody who has in-depth knowledge of PHP and Laravel as well. The ideal candidate is at least on a medior level and can start to work on web development projects right away.
- Work independently, without requiring day to day supervision
- Do your best to learn and grow
- Challenge yourself to produce the best work and take responsibility for what you do
- Perform the code review and provide feedback
- Participate in and contribute to project planning discussions
- Communicate with the client when the need arises
- Experience in modern PHP development, including object-oriented PHP
- Familiarity with the modern PHP ecosystem: Composer, PHPUnit
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience in working with Git
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with automated testing
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Symfony or other PHP framework(s)
- User level experience with Linux or OS X
- Experience with Git Flow
- An actively used GitHub profile
- Experienced in Continuous Integration tools, such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Gitlab Pipelines, Bitbucket Pipelines
- Open Source contributions
- Experience in performance tuning
For all this we offer:
- Participation in interesting, long-term projects
- Possibilities for professional growth and valuable training opportunities
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- A dog friendly downtown office in Budapest - and now the opportunity to work fully remotely
- Quarterly bonus
- Partner status and company shares after 2 years
- Company English lessons with native language teachers
- Soft skill trainings
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.
We look forward to receiving your CV in an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form below.