We are looking for Lead Symfony developer to join our team for client projects. We are experts of PHP, Drupal, Laravel and we also know several Symfony components, but we want to grow this knowledge further in the company. We are looking for somebody who has in-depth knowledge of Symfony and who can also support our colleagues in this field.
- Work independently, without requiring day to day supervision
- Do your best to learn and grow and share your knowledge with your teammates
- Challenge yourself to produce the best work and you take responsibility for what you do
- Perform the code review and provide feedback
- Participate in and contribute to project planning discussions
- Supervise and provide assistance to colleagues
- Advanced knowledge of Symfony/Doctrine
- Familiarity with the modern PHP ecosystem: Composer, Twig, PHPUnit
- Experience in Symfony components
- Experience in working with Git
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Git Flow
- An actively used GitHub profile
- Experienced in Continuous Integration tools, such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Gitlab Pipelines, Bitbucket Pipelines
- Up to date knowledge of Drupal or Laravel
- Knowledge of Docker or any DevOps tools
- Knowledge of any NoSQL database (MongoDB, CouchDB etc.)
- Knowledge of TDD
- Open Source contributions
- Experience in performance tuning
For all this we offer:
- participation in interesting, long-term projects
- possibilities for professional growth and valuable progress
- company provided laptop
- downtown office in Budapest
- bonus at the end of the year
- partner status in the company and employee shares after 2 years
- company provided English lessons with native teachers
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal based web solutions, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- More than half of our developers have already published code on drupal.org or have participated in open source projects.
- A lot of our developers have acquired Acquia Certified Developer certification.
- We sponsored Cathy 'YesCT' Theys's contribution to Drupal 8 for 6 months.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have opened an office in New York City and we are currently building a team in the USA.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking. We work in English, using Agile methodology.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process. Most of our clients are international, and the language of communication is English.
We started to work with Drupal 8, and have picked up several technologies besides Drupal (Go, Ruby, React, Vue, AngularJS), so we are a good choice for you if you are interested in diving into something other than Drupal in the next few years.
We look forward to receiving your CV in an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the form below!