Cheppers is looking for an experienced Drupal Frontend Developer who can deliver stunning visual solutions for Drupal web pages. You will work on international and local projects as well.
- Develop and test Drupal site builds and themes
- Support existing Drupal websites and themes
- Perform code reviews
- Cooperate with UX/UI designers and backend developers
- Working together with a project team in an agile way
- Staying up to date with new trends in web development
- Strong Drupal site building experience
- Experience with a wide range of Drupal modules and themes, as well as frontend frameworks
- Familiarity with PHP and twig
- Ability to understand requirements and quickly identify changes to the project scope
- Understanding of common git-based development workflows and code management
- Motivation to step outside of your comfort zone and learn new technologies and systems
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
- 3+ years of experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with PatternLab
- Experience with Drupal 8 Theming
- Understanding of frontend performance issues facing high traffic Drupal sites
- Frontend related open source contributions
- Drupal 8 Frontend Developer or Sitebuilder certification
For all this we offer:
- Participation in interesting, long-term projects
- Possibilities for professional growth and valuable training opportunities
- Flexible working hours, from the office or from home (2 home office opportunity / week)
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- A dog friendly downtown office in Budapest
- Quarterly bonus
- Partner status and company shares after 2 years
- Company English lessons with native language teachers
- Soft skill trainings
- Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.
We look forward to receiving your CV in an email sent to email@example.com or by filling out the form below.