Cheppers is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on our infrastructure and also to maintain and expand it on AWS. The team is working on web development projects, cloud based services and UX/UI consultancy. Most of our partners are from abroad (US and Europe), but we have some local clients as well.
- Continuing to improve our CI processes and bringing new projects on the platform.
- Automating cloud infrastructure tasks with server configuration management tools.
- Working on internal and client projects.
- Our new team members are expected to improve their knowledge of the technologies we use to a professional level within their work
- Able to work on his own and in teams as well
- Strong software engineering skills and OOP fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of Docker
- Experience with Gitlab CI or similar systems
- Familiarity with automated testing
- Experience in either Ruby, Go, PHP or any modern scripting language
- Be familiar with Linux/Unix at the command line level
- Experience with server-configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Understanding of how web technologies work (web servers, REST APIs, etc.)
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud providers
- Conversational level of English
- Advanced English knowledge
- Able to make architectural decisions about the infrastructure
- Contributions to open source projects
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues working on cloud services, web development projects and UX & UI consulting. We are part of the AWS Partner Network.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We regularly contribute to open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Lots of our developers have acquired Acquia Drupal Developer and AWS certifications.
- Lots of our colleagues have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have opened an office in New York City and we are currently building a team in the USA.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.
- Weekly massage
- Free coffee
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent hardware, if you want something else)
- Company provided English lessons with native teachers
- Bonus at the end of the year
- Partner status and employee shares after 2 years
We look forward to receiving your CV in an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the form below!