We are looking for a Cloud Business Developer to help us in scaling up our Cloud division by bringing in new partners from Hungary and the region. We are AWS partners with extensive knowledge of the platform and lots of experience in hosting highly available websites and applications. Besides AWS, we have hands-on experience with Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure as well. We also provide various DevOps services from infrastructure planning to implementing modern CI/CD systems.
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Explore new business opportunities
- Arrange and conduct demos and presenting to partners
- Regularly review and update your pipeline to ensure accurate forecasting
- Cooperate closely with our professional services team
- Follow national and international business trends and transform information into sales opportunities
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- 3-5 years of sales/pre-sales experience in the field of Cloud/infrastructure services
- Excellent leadership, sales, and motivational skills
- Have strong market development, customer communication skills
- Open to communicate with partners constantly with a proactive attitude
- Have a good knowledge of the local market
- Ability to identify and evaluate strategic opportunities
- Ability to develop business/brand plans and strategic/creative partnership proposals
- Ability to collaborate across a full spectrum of partners
- Self-motivated, energetic, and possessing a competitive instinct
- Ability to find solutions and adapt
- Have a high level understanding of managed cloud services
- Be able to justify technological choices to potential partners
NICE TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of the EMEA markets
- Technical background
- Hands on experience with Cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.)
For all this we offer:
- Participation in interesting, long-term projects
- Possibilities for professional growth and valuable training opportunities
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- A dog friendly downtown office in Budapest
- Quarterly bonus
- Partner status and company shares after 2 years
- Company English lessons with native language teachers
- Soft skill trainings
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.
We look forward to receiving your CV in an email sent to email@example.com or by filling out the form below.