Cheppers is looking for a .Net Developer with .Net Core experience. You will work with us on web application product development for one of our prestigious international partners with many local clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a relaxed, start-up-like environment while having the opportunity to develop large scale enterprise products.
- Develop .Net based web applications
- Work together with UX/UI designers, Frontend and Backend Developers
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback
- Work together with a project team in sprints
- Follow and improve best practices
- Staying up to date with new trends in software development
- Test your code thoroughly
- Participate in and contribute to project planning discussions
- Supervise and provide assistance to junior colleagues
- 3+ years’ proven experience in .NET Software Developer role
- .NET Core knowledge
- Strong Relational SQL knowledge
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, clean code, programming principles, and design patterns
- Experience in system design and architecture
- Good understanding of the SDLC processes and tools (e.g. code reviews, distributed version control, testing)
- Openness to work with new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
Nice to have
- Experience with Azure
- Knowledge of modern DevOps technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Experience working in an agile development environment
For all this we offer
- Participation in interesting, long-term projects
- Possibilities for professional growth and valuable training opportunities
- Company English lessons with native language teachers
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- Weekly massage
- Free coffee & tea
- A dog friendly downtown office in Budapest
- Quarterly bonus
- Partner status and company shares after 2 years
- Flexible working
- Possibility to get incubation for your product ideas
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.