Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (AWS)
We are looking for smart engineers with experience in Ops/DevOps and ambition to build an extensive knowledge of AWS and to help our clients in embracing the cloud and beginning or continuing their journey with AWS. We are an AWS consulting partner with extensive experience with the platform and we want to scale up our engineering team. We will help you learn the platform, get hands on experience and earn official AWS certifications.
YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Have SysAdmin/Ops/DevOps experience
- Can comfortably use at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby etc.)
- Are experienced with Linux (package management, containers, networking)
- Deep understanding of underlying technologies of today's internet
- Have a basic understanding of Infrastructure as Code and configuration management
- Speak Fluent Hungarian and English
- Interested in Cloud technologies and willing to learn about AWS
YOU ARE PERFECT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Already have hands on experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Having relevant certifications
- Already have hands on experience with an IaC tool (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation or Pulumi) and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Prefer the DevOps experience: owning and operating services that you've built
- Have contributions to open source projects
- Develop your knowledge of Cloud Engineering and AWS and get certifications with the help of your experienced teammates
- Gain hands on experience with AWS by working with our clients
- Be in daily contact with the engineering teams of our clients
- Design and build secure, cost optimized and high performance cloud based solutions for a variety of workloads
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are the market leaders among the Hungarian Drupal companies, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 50+ colleagues who work on cloud services, Drupal and Laravel based web solutions, React based app development, web design and development consulting, and UX & UI planning.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Most of our colleagues have participated in open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- More than half of our team members have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have an office in New York City and a constantly growing team in the USA.
- From 2019 we are in the AWS Partner Network.
- Lots of our colleagues have acquired AWS and Acquia certifications.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.
We look forward to receiving your CV in an email sent to email@example.com or by filling out the form below.