Cheppers is looking for an account and communication manager who will be responsible for the company’s holistic communication.
- Strong cooperation with the other management team members
- Managing communication with our local and international partners
- Overseeing our PR activities and proper communication on our various social media platforms
- Help the team in our sales efforts
- Work together with our marketing experts in building our brand
- Facilitate our in-house and external workshops and meetups together with our office manager
- Fluent English
- At least 2 years experience in a similar field (Digital Account Manager / Project Manager etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Work Independently
- Knowledge of IT area, interest in digital technologies
- Experience in social media communication
- Experience in digital media campaigns
Cheppers was founded in 2012 and today we are one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe, with a strong international reputation. We currently have 60+ colleagues working on cloud services, web development projects and UX & UI consulting. We are part of the AWS Partner Network.
- We believe in continuous learning and we like to share knowledge with each other through in-house training.
- We regularly contribute to open source projects.
- We are regular attendees/presenters/organizers/code sprinters/sponsors of professional conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- We are transparent and aim to be as open as possible with each other, and we strongly believe in growing together.
- Lots of our developers have acquired Acquia Drupal Developer and AWS certifications.
- Lots of our colleagues have visited our clients in Western Europe and the USA to work on-site or to attend team building events.
- We have opened an office in New York City and we are currently building a team in the USA.
We work in two ways:
- We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and do some networking.
- We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.
- Weekly massage
- Free coffee
- Company provided Macbook Pro (or equivalent hardware, if you want something else)
- Company provided English lessons with native teachers
- Bonus at the end of the year
- Partner status and employee shares after 2 years
We look forward to receiving your CV in an email sent to email@example.com, or by filling out the form below!